Question:
As-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu.
I know that smoking is haram and I find it after so many years it has become more of a habit and a hindrance to my ability to fast. With the stress of life I know smking will not solve any problems but for some reason something in my hand and the smoke in my mouth gives me the sense of relaxation and the ability to focus !!!!!!
I have read that by reciting Fatihah 40 times and blowing into a bottle of water will help but so far have reduced but not stopped.
Please HELP me in discarding this disease.
Answer:
if someone told you you have cancer or that smoking will kill you what would you do? the Prophet (s) said, “Every harmful thing is prohibited”, therefore it is prohibited. Also it is not of the tayyibat, good things, but rather is of the khaba’ith, the impure things.
To help eliminate this evil recite 100x per day hasbuna’Llah wa ni`mal-wakeel.

No comments:
Post a Comment